Towards our visitors, we are committed to:
- Respond within 24 hours via messenger, mails.
- Promote local know-how by guaranteeing eco-responsible practices
- Offer enlightened advice, verified and up-to-date information
- Welcome visitors like friends
- Sharing our love of the land and our local treasures
- Comply with accessibility and reception criteria to guarantee tourism for all
- Welcoming our four-legged friends with open arms
Towards our partners, we are committed to:
- Create a meeting, a recurring event every year
- Share the items they post on the networks
- Post photos and reports on their activities on social networks
- Support them and keep them informed of changes in tourism legislation
- Support them in the implementation of good eco-sustainable practices
- Help them develop an annual action plan to promote the destination
Towards our inhabitants, we are committed to:
- Collect their opinions and expectations, involve them in tourist life
- Invite new residents to let them know where they live, give them a "Welcome Pack"
- Allow them to access information and news on local public projects for the enhancement of the territory
- Help them in the implementation of good eco-sustainable practices
- Support and train residents who wish to become “Greeters”
Towards our elected officials, we are committed to:
- Keep them regularly informed of our actions and projects
- Support the municipalities that are working to embellish and improve reception in their municipality
- Relay, promote, support the municipalities that are members of the EPCI in the implementation of their eco-responsible policy
- Be a force of proposal to develop local tourism consumption
- Generate more self-financing to achieve budget targets
Towards our team, we are committed to:
- Offer him security and well-being, help him to be on top
- Sustain the quality management system
- Guarantee the professionalization of agents
- Listen to him, take his opinion into account
- Allow collaborative missions
TOUTOURISME - Never without my dog!
During the holiday period, many people hesitate to travel with their pets. Faced with this fact, the Terres & Merveilles Tourist Office has decided to deploy the Toutourisme concept in its sector.
In our Tourist Information Offices, we are committed to providing a special welcome for your four-legged friend and to providing you with all the information you need to enjoy a carefree stay in our destination, including accommodation suggestions, activities, practical advice and tips.
Your pet will be able to refresh at the Toutou Bar, and you will receive a welcome pack which includes a Destination Toutourism guide, cleanliness bags, treats for your dog (not for you!) and a copy of 30 Million Friends magazine. If you share our philosophy and never travel without your pet, we would love to have you with us!
Do you have a disability and want to discover our area? Here is a selection of accessible tourist activities, accommodation and restaurants. Don't hesitate to contact us for personal advice!