Is aptly named, we nicknamed it the village of 10 bridges. Here the canal is divided into two arms. Water has always been used for economic activities and has been of considerable importance in the development of the village. 10 bridges cross the river at every corner of the village.
Village with flowers in the heart of the water
Church of St. Peter
Built in 1867, in the center of the village, in the neo-Gothic style, it offers guided tours.
The castle ruins site
The oldest parts date from the 14th and 15th centuries, but the castle has been restored in flamboyant Gothic style. The park surrounding the parties is also a good pretext for a walk.
The association Les Ambian, a troop of reconstitution of living archeology, traces the life of the Gallic people in the 1st century BC. It welcomes you on Wednesdays and certain weekends in Arebona, its archaeosite (demonstrations of crafts and daily life of the Gauls).
An invitation to hike along the water ...
Pont-Rémy Tourist Information Office
2 rue du Général Leclerc 80580 Pont-Rémy
Phone: +33 (0)3 22 23 62 65
[ Print ]