The classification of Tourist Offices, created by the French Ministry of Tourism, is a sign of national recognition that guarantees consistency and homogeneity in the services offered by Tourist Offices throughout French holiday destinations. Whatever the classification of the Tourist Office, you will find the same basic services to meet your main needs. A category I Tourist Office offers you a wider range of services, with a greater role in the region and more resources to welcome, advise and satisfy you.
Our Tourist Office Cat. I Tourist Office is committed to :
- Provide you with a comfortable reception area, free Wi-Fi access and an easily accessible information area.
- Be open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays, during peak tourist or entertainment periods.
- Be staffed by a tourist advisor and a team speaking at least two foreign languages (English and Italian).
- To provide you with free information on the local tourist offer.
- To guarantee that information on the local tourist offer is reliable and up to date.
- To provide tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- To distribute its tourist information in paper form, translated into at least two relative foreign languages.
- Answer your letters and telephone calls all year round.
- Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website, adapted for consultation via on-board media.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Present the full range of qualified services available in the area for all types of clientele.
- Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service incorporating new information and communication technologies.
- Make it easy for you to do business with us.
- And, above all, to comply with the requirements of the Quality Tourism mark...