Nature outings and well-being
Within the framework of the respect of the sanitary measures in force and in order to preserve your health:
- We limit groups to 5 people so that with the nature guide or the sophrologist, groups do not exceed 6 people. We change the number of people in groups as the government decides.
- We apply the sanitary measures in force: respect for barrier gestures, respect for social distancing and wearing a mandatory mask (please bring your own), no physical contact (impossible to shake hands to greet for example)
- We provide hydroalcoholic gel
Specific measures (equipment and regulations):
- Bring your own water bottles and snacks and don't share, no one will hold it against you!
- Bring your own beach towels or yoga mat (for sophrology sessions)
- Remember to pay us in advance by sending us a check or by bank transfer. If you pay in cash, remember to come with the extra to limit physical exchanges (we will ask you to use the hydroalcoholic gel before and after the cash transaction)
And to go even further in our approach, as part of our outings in the forest, we systematically offer you the loan of boots and we provide you with anti-tick aerosols.